* Olympic Trials: Wrestling Qualified for the 1987 Reno Nevada Championships
* NCAA Div 1 Wrestler: Appalachian State Univ.
* USA Wrestling: JR. National Championships 2x Qualifier
* Ranked 19th in the Nation in 1986
* Coached Wrestling for 25 years (ages 5 to College)
* CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
* USAW Level 1 Olympic Weight Training Coach
* Over 32 years of coaching and training for all ages.
* Crossfit Open- Finished in the top 200 in the world – 7 times
* CrossFit Age Group Qualifier - 7 Time Placer (Placed 36th in the World - 2023 , Placed 122nd in the World - 2022, Placed 40th in the World - 2021 "AGE GROUP 50 - 54")
* 2019 Granite Games Championships (Age Group 50-54) 4th Place
* 2018 Granite Games Championships (Team Division) Qualifier
* 2020 Master's Legends Championships Goodyear Az. Placed 11th
* 2021 Master's Legends Championships San Diego CA.: Placed 21st
* 2022 Master's Legends Championships CF Mayhem: Placed 18th
* 2020 Pensacola Beach Brawl: Tied for 1st Place (Age Group 50-54)
* 2019 Pensacola Beach Brawl Team Division: Placed 3rd
* 2022 Wodapalooza Championships Miami (Age Group 50-54): Placed 13th
* Garage Games Masters Tournament: 2x Champ (both Age Groups 45-49 and 50-54)
* War of the WODs: Tied for 3rd place (Age Group 45-49)
* Atlas Games Qualifier
Jody Wayne Bullard is a native of North Carolina. He grew up in Kernersville, NC, where he graduated from East Forsyth High School. After high school, he attended Appalachian State University on a Wrestling Scholarship and graduated with a BS degree in Education, majoring in Physical Education/Health with a minor in Sports Medicine. He is a former Division 1 College Athlete in the sport of wrestling. He is also a CrossFit Level 2 Trainer and USA Weightlifting Level 1 Coach.
In 2014, he ventured out on his own to start INCREDIBLE LIFE FITNESS, LLC. Whether you have no training experience at all and you just want to get started, or you are an experienced athlete who wants to go further and be worked harder, Jody has the coaching and training experience to help you reach your goals!
Jody’s love for fitness and health is one of the major reasons he is guiding people into a lifestyle of clean and healthy living. His role now as a personal trainer offers over 30 years of experience helping people of all ages reach their fitness goals. He worked in the North Carolina Schools System as a Physical Education and Health teacher as well as a wrestling coach for 22 years. Outside of his career in education, he has also worked with and trained high school athletes, college athletes, and adults of all ages.